$50 to $5,000 paid out by 15:54 *
Online Payday Loans
Fast 3 to 36 Month Online Loans
Instant Cash Online Payday Loans
When looking for online payday loans, you will find online personal loans for $300 to $10000. You will enjoy an easy, no paperwork loan application. Just lodge your application via our website today!
IAFC offers a lender locator service. We are not into financial advice. We help consumers verify the details and information shared on this website by encouraging them to consider seeking independent financial advice, taxation, and other legal matters about their specific circumstances.
What are Payday Loans in Australia?
When Australians need instant cash, they visit Payday Loans. Australians can get Payday Loans in smaller amounts of $2000 and below.
Payday loans have their qualifying criteria compared to traditional lenders when it comes to the approval of loan applications. Unlike traditional creditors, payday lenders are more accommodating to bad credit borrowers and those receiving Centrelink benefit payments.
IAFC does get you to match with the best lender offering the best alternative loan products. We may not get you paired with payday loan lenders.
IAFC will get you paired to personal loan lenders amounting from $300-$10000.
Payday Loans Australia – Does Australia Legalize Instant Cash Payday Loans? What is the Cost?
The answer to the question is YES! Payday lenders legitimately operate in Australia. However, the Government put some regulations to ensure people are safe from non-reputable payday lenders.
For instance, restrictions are given on how much fee payday lenders can charge for a borrowed amount of $2000 and lower. The fees can be different for different lenders and the type of products they offer. However, it is legal that creditors charge with the following criteria:
- 20% of the actual loan amount should be the maximum charge for one-off establishment fees
- 4% of the total loan amount paid monthly capped should be the account keeping fees
- Charges or fees for Government
- Fees for defaulters and other applicable charges
It is possible to receive your loan funds on the same day of approving your contract. It all depends on when you send your application.
Guaranteed Payday Loans in Australia – Can payday loans have guaranteed approval?
Whilst it is legal for payday lenders to offer their service in Australia, the practice of offering loans with guaranteed approval no matter what the borrower’s circumstances are is deemed illegal. Below we expound on the matter.
The Australian government has mandated every credit provider operating in the country to comply with responsible lending practices. Specifically, this pertains to lenders ensuring that the loans they offer any potential borrower is indeed suitable not just for their need but also for their repayment capacity.
A credit contract is only deemed suitable to a borrower is it is able to need their objectives and their needs. At the same time, the repayments must be figures they can afford. This is why, lenders must:
- Evaluate the current financial standing of the borrower and look into their objectives and needs
- Ensure that proper steps are taken to effectively verify the borrower’s situation
- Determine whether the contract is stable or not from the information they have gathered
This is why borrowers should never trust any creditor that offers guaranteed approval payday loans.
Taking out a Loan – Is it beneficial to take out a payday loan?
IAFC cannot answer this since circumstances from one consumer to the next will always be unique to each of them. It is always best that consumers will carefully look into their respective situations before seeking out the services of a payday lender.
To help you decide, we have listed down upsides and potential downsides if you decide to sign up for a bad credit payday loan.
- Convenient online applications and speedy processing time
- Costs and rates are typically fixed
- Centrelink recipients and bad credit borrowers will still be considered
- Fees tend to be higher compared to personal loans
- Cannot really be considered an ideal long-term solution to financial issues
- Available in smaller amounts of $2000 or smaller
It’s important that you carefully consider all the details we presented above as well as take into consideration what your present situation is before making a decision. It wouldn’t hurt too, to seek out financial advice before deciding whether indeed a payday loan will benefit you or not.
Apply for Loans Online – What online payday loans should I be looking for?
IAFC cannot tell you which payday loans are the best out there. it is hard to define the best payday loans, after all. An ideal payday loan for one borrower may not necessarily reflect the same thing to another. How a person determines whether a payday loan is right for them or not will generally be dependent on their specific financial circumstances. So what one would consider the best loan offer may not always mean the same to a different borrower.
However, there are specific loan features that you might want to look for when you’re out there comparing different offers from different lenders.
- Online application 100%: it is always more convenient to apply for a loan that doesn’t require you to have to show up to the actual lender’s offices or one that doesn’t require any paperwork anymore.
- Processing times: The shorter the time it takes for the loan to be approved and for your cash to be accessible the better.
- Different loanable amounts available: Typically, payday lenders are known for offering smaller loans. Borrowing figures tend to be capped at $2000. Still, this can vary from lender to another.
- Repayment terms: Usually, payday loans tend to have short terms of just a few weeks. There are also lenders that will allow you to repay the loan before the actual term without charging you any early repayment fees.
- Charges and fees: ASIC has laid out stringent guidelines on what creditors are allowed to charge their borrowers. Check out the detailed list of what these charges are and how much they should be above.
Can I get weekend payouts for payday loans?
There are lenders who can potentially offer Weekend Payday Loans. However, majority of the lenders offering these loans aren’t able to do so.
Meanwhile, IAFC may know lenders within our network of partners that offer payouts to their borrowers even during weekends. However, these lenders may not offer payday loans among their roster of loan products. Also, IAFC cannot guarantee that our consumers can get paired with these types of credit providers.
So if you ever need to get access to your funds on a weekend, it would be best for you to send in a loan application during the week. This ensures that once approved, you can get access to your funds before the weekend when most banks are unable to carry out any fund transfers.
Can IAFC help me find payday lenders? – Competitive Rates & Interest
IAFC may not be able to get you matched with payday lenders. However, we will work towards getting you connected with lenders that will offer personal loans of $300 to $10000.
- Loanable amounts: Compared to payday loans that are limited to just $2000 and below, you can take out a personal loan for as much as $10000.
- Repayment term: Whilst payday lenders are known for their rather short and inflexible repayment terms, personal loans tend to be more flexible, making them more favourable for borrowers. Personal loans can have terms that could last up to 24 months which makes the repayment more manageable since the amount gets to be spread out.
- Secured and unsecured: Most payday loans are unsecured loans, personal loans seem more favorable especially in those instances when you needed to borrow a larger sum. For instance, if you wish to take out $2100-$10000 of money, a personal loan is an ideal option. However, for these figures, you will be required to present an asset as security. Still, personal loans are known for their more competitive fees and interest rate compared to what payday lenders offer.
Check Your Credit – Am I qualified to take out payday loans if I’m a Centrelink recipient?
Yes. Payday lenders are known for being more accommodating towards the plights of borrowers receiving Centrelink benefits, unlike banks and other traditional lenders and credit unions.
Still, you may be qualified to secure a personal loan even when you’re receiving Centrelink benefits through the network of lenders we are in partnership with. Some of our lenders may be willing to consider Centrelink as a form of income, provided that you have been regularly receiving your benefits for the last 90 days, at least.
Do note that lenders tend to have their own set of guidelines when it comes to Centrelink recipients. For instance, many of them will likely base their decision on whether to reject or approve a Centrelink loan application on the following factors:
- What type of benefit you are getting— be it Disability Support Pension, Newstart or others, as some benefits may not be accepted.
- How much of your total income is made up of these Centrelink benefits.
Minimum Amount of Money for Payday – Is it possible to borrow $100?
Unfortunately, the lowest amount of money that lenders in our network can offer for loans is $300.
If you only need $100 of money, there’s a very good chance that you can get the money without having to take out a loan. For instance, you can consider the following alternatives:
- Check if there are unused items you own which you can sell. If you have stuff you no longer use at home, you can sell them instead, especially if they have some value. Online platforms like Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree are always good places to consider for this purpose.
- Do some odd jobs. You can easily pick up odd jobs that might help you earn a bit of money in the process. Check out Airtasker or Gumtree. For instance, you have the option to work for cleaning up after getting a house party cleaned up or clean lawns. These odd jobs do pay some good cash and you won’t ever have to worry about having to pay off a loan in the process
If these don’t work, then you may start looking for payday lenders that allow borrowers to take out smaller amounts for a loan that you may want to look into.
Payday Loan – Can I apply for instant payday loans?
Whilst we may not be able to help you find a payday lender, we may be able to get you connected with a lender that offers personal loans. These lenders can get your application assessed and processed quickly that it might even feel like it’s instant.
However, note that there’s no such thing as a loan that is instantly processed. Creditors will still need to determine whether you are applying for an Emergency cash loan that is suitable not just for your needs but for your capacity to pay it back. This is going to take a bit of time to complete.
Can you offer loans for unemployed borrowers?
As we have mentioned previously, there are lenders within our network that are able to offer loans that are easy approval and will even consider Centrelink benefit payments as a form of income. There is a chance that you may be considered for an unemployed loan with fast approval , provided that you have been getting consistent payments from Centrelink for at least the last 90 days.
If you’re not receiving Centrelink and don’t have a job, you may still be considered for a loan if you happen to be getting income from assets that are income-generating. For instance, if you own a rental property then this may be considered a form of income by lenders.
Why choose IAFC over payday lenders?
If you’re still not sure whether to use our lender locator or not, we list down some of the many benefits you can expect if you decide to rely on us. Below are some of the many features that have kept customers coming back to our website every time.
Personal loans accessible 24/7
Our services are online 100% which makes it easier for customers to apply whenever they wish to wherever they are. All you need is a device that will let you access the internet and you’re good to go.
Note that if your application is set beyond our normal business hours, you may have to wait until the next working day to get an outcome.
Expedient online loan application
Every single step of our loan application process is crafted with your convenience and ease in mind. For instance, there’s our online form that will only require you to provide important details. In addition, we have a highly efficient automated system that aims to work with getting you matched with the right lender as fast as we can.
We take pride in our intelligent system that will make it possible to get digital access to most of the essential details we need in processing your application.
This is why consumers will no longer need to supply physical copies of documentation and other paperwork. There’s no need for you to have to fill out tons of paperwork just to get started.
Secure and safe information
With all the news about people getting their details stolen by identity thefts online, it is natural to feel wary about sharing your information. Rest assured, IAFC will always make sure that your details are secured at all times.
At IAFC, we have employed both Comodo and McAfee to ensure that your details are encrypted, safe and secure.
In addition, the moment the system has gathered all the information necessary to process your application, your details will then be deleted permanently. We don’t store your information.
No stress application
What’s really good with our setup is how lenders will contact you once they are done with the application and they can make an easy and fast loan offer. However, in the event that you are offered a contract that isn’t exactly what you want, know that you aren’t obliged to accept it. Just simply turn it down.
The lender will usually get a direct debit set up from your account. This ensures that you will not have to constantly remember when your repayment schedule is as the system will take care of it. However, just make sure that there are enough funds in your account before every due date so each automatic repayment pushes through.
In addition, if you’re worried that you might not have the means to afford an upcoming repayment, all you need to do is get in touch with the lender. Typically, if you inform them ahead of time, they may be able to cancel or reschedule the repayment in exchange for a contractual fee.
Flexibility in spending funds
You’ll love how there are virtually no limitations to how you can spend your personal loan funds. They are, after all, made available to consumers to cover for their personal cash needs.
Whether you need a bit of extra funds to get somebody special a special gift or you need a bigger figure to spend on something more substantial, you have the freedom to do so with personal loans and IAFC is here to help you find lenders that offer one.
How to apply for a payday loans hardship
Having a hard time meeting your loan repayments? There’s no telling when you might get hit by some financial curveball that will prevent you from getting your loan repayments paid on time. In the event that your loan is causing you too much financial stress, you have options that will help address that.
Did you lose your job or incurred a serious injury? It doesn’t matter what the reason is, if it is preventing you from getting your repayments done on time, get in touch with your lender the soonest that you can.
Give your lender a call and process a hardship application. You will need to provide them with evidence of the hardship. Make sure you have these documents ready to speed things up. This could be a medical certificate, bank statements or letter of termination.
Once your application has been received by the lender, they will assess the claim. Depending on their evaluation, you may be offered a new plan. Lenders will likely offer you a payment holiday, reduced payments or in some cases, both!
If you ever need our help with something or anything, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Our friendly and professional customer service team will be more than happy to accommodate your inquiries. Send us an email today and we will do our best to respond to you as soon as we can.
For questions concerning your loan or your lender, you will need to direct them straight to your lender. IAFC is unable to speak on behalf of our lender partners.
When can I send in my application?
You have the option to send in your application any time. Our site is available 24/7 and since the service is 100% online, you can apply anytime you want from anywhere!
Do note that there may be delays for the outcome when you apply outside our normal working hours. But you can expect to get it on the very next business day.
Also, payouts during the weekend may not be possible. This is because banks do not generally transfer money outside of their banking hours including weekends and public holidays.
What can I spend my money on?
There are virtually a whole host of ways you can spend your personal loan. Among these expenses include:
- Dental costs
- Car repairs
- Pet food
- DIY projects
- Wedding costs
Essentially, you can use it for any expenses as long as it is legal. How you choose to spend your funds will be entirely up to you.
Looking for payday loans Australia? Take out a personal loan instead
If you’re ready to get started, just scroll up!
To know more about IAFC and our services, get in touch with us via our social media platforms.